How to Quickly View and Redeem Your Funds with Dropp
In this guide, we will walk you through setting up your Dropp wallet and how to start making small-value purchases quickly and easily. This article will cover the process for a brand new Dropp user to sign up and set up a Dropp wallet in USD.
Downloading Dropp, Viewing Your Funds, Credits, and Purchases
Redeem Funds from Your Wallet to Your Bank Account
1. Viewing Your Funds, Credits, and Purchases
- Upon opening the Dropp app, you will see your current available funds on the wallet home screen.
- To view your purchase history and credits you have received, open the menu in the top right corner of the Dropp app and select “Purchases and Credits”.
- Credits are a set amount of funds you receive once someone purchases a good or service you referred to them using Dropp. These credits are instantly added to your wallet.
- You will then be able to toggle between viewing your purchase history and any credits you currently have.
2. Transferring Funds from Your Wallet to Your Bank Account
Redeeming your funds is quick and easy with Dropp:
- From the home screen, click “Fund Your Account”, then “Redeem Now”
- Enter the amount you wish to send from your wallet to your bank account and click “Redeem”
- The specified amount will be deposited into your bank account in 3-4 business days
*In order for an ACH transaction to be free, you need to have a minimum balance of $20
142 Lafayette Street, Newark NJ 07105
Phone: +1 973-933-3232